Wednesday, January 22, 2014

Oops.

I'm afraid I've done something very foolish.

While messing around with my blog template, just to see what it would look like, I'm afraid I used my mouse pad instead of the USB mouse I usually use. It's a finnicky little thing which will bounce around all over the place and click on things I don't want clicked on. On this occasion, it clicked on "apply to blog", and idiot that I am, I didn't save the last version of the blog's template.

So... although I didn't intend to implement any redesign, it seems I've got one on my hands whether I like it or not now.

3 comments:

  1. This is to test whether comments are working.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I did this once accidentally as well, Pateick, and was able to undo it. I can't remember the exact steps, but this might help you:

    http://blogger-hints-and-tips.blogspot.com/2012/02/how-to-edit-your-blogger-template.html

    You might be able to look for an earlier cached verison of your blog, click to reveal the HTML code and copy the template codes.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for the tip, John, I'll see what I can do.

      But to be honest, I actually kind of like this layout. It was annoying to have it implemented on me when I just wasn't ready for it, but now that I see it, I kind of like it. I was looking for ways to speed up the site because the old template would load forever -- my Internet connection has gotten very weak recently, and I'm stuck with it like that so I have to find ways to work with it. This layout certainly seems to load faster. As long as all the links still work fine, I'd have no major issues with keeping it this way.

      Delete