Thursday, June 21, 2012

An Interview with John Curran: Part Two

Hello everybody, and welcome back for part two of my interview with John Curran! I posted part one yesterday on this page. Today I’m glad to share the last six videos with you all. In today’s clips you can find out what Mr. Curran thinks about the new version of Murder on the Orient Express, After the Funeral, and whether Christie was forced to change the ending of Taken at the Flood (among other things).

Again, there’s no need to worry about spoilers because I personally interrupt the video if a spoiler is coming up. Hopefully you all enjoy the conclusion to this interview; I know that I had a blast in this discussion and hopefully this sort of conversation can become a semi-regular feature on the blog!

1 comment:

  1. Hi Patrick,

    Thanks for doing these interview videos, the are much appreciated and are inspiring me to get rereading Agatha Christie. Thanks again, Russell

    ReplyDelete